About version 1.34c: it complains that itcannot modify cache files in My Documents\My Games\HiAlgo\ folder. Maybe the files there are readonly or maybe something is missing there... You can try deleting this whole HiAlgo folder and re-installing HiAlgoBoost. But it is much better to use the latest version - see below.
About version 2.3c:
1. Uninstall older version thoroughly. Especially, delete d3d9.dll
. (You may even re-install Skyrim in full). Delete My Documents\My Games\HiAlgo\.
2. Update your graphics card driver and your DirectX 9c -- as described here
3. Make sure, Skyrim is working OK.
4. Install HiALgoBoost, and see if it is running. (I understand, that previously you had ctd
-- crash to desktop
, that is Skyrim window just disappeared. Is that right?)
5. If you still have ctd, please post - we will look into it.
By the way, dinput8.dll is responsible for work with mouse. Are you using mouse or joystick? Maybe your mouse driver should be updated...